- We cannot adjust the price of a tour if you arrive late, have to leave early, or decide not to participate in one or more of the days.
- We necessarily reserve the right to cancel or alter the schedule of a tour for reasons of safety or unavailability of a particular item. In all matters, safety will be paramount and the decision of thewordtravels or our specialist guide(s) will be final.
- In many cases, a minimum number of participants is required for a tour to take place. However, we undertake not to cancel the tour less than 28 days before the scheduled tour commencement date. In the event of such cancellation by thewordtravels, all monies, including deposits, will be refunded.
- If you cancel, we cannot refund your deposit. We cannot return the balance of your holiday unless we can refill your place. We will deduct an administration fee of £10 in both these situations.
- Data Protection: We will never pass on your name or any other personal information you provide EXCEPT where it is required by relevant suppliers of your travel arrangements, such as hotels, transport companies etc.
- If events outside the control of thewordtravels, such as war, terrorist activities, closure of airports, industrial action etc., either delays or extends a holiday or compels a change in the holiday arrangements, thewordtravels cannot accept liability for any resulting loss, damage or expense, and any refund will be subject to deduction of reasonable expenses.
- Our programmes and itineraries are made months in advance and changes are sometimes required due to circumstances beyond our control, for example altering the order of the itinerary or the hotels used. We reserve the right to alter your holiday to accommodate such necessary changes, but we will ensure that the overall quality of your holiday is unaffected. [Please note: these terms are not applicable in circumstances as described above in point 6]
A deposit of 10% of the total holiday cost should reach us as soon as possible after making your booking. We will hold your booking for 7 days to allow time for payment by your preferred payment option.
The Balance of the holiday cost should reach us 8 weeks before the holiday starts.
If booking within 8 weeks of the holiday please send the total payment when you book.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to Contact Us.
Back to top